Salford charity Foundation 92 is launching its 2023 December to Remember holiday campaign to support the community across Greater Manchester.
The charity will deliver free to access activities over the festive period and a Christmas present drop with Foundation 92 co-founders and partners, along with Salford City FC players.
Foundation 92 is aiming to deliver more than 1,700 presents during the week leading up to Christmas Day, supporting the most at need in the community as part of the F92 December to Remember campaign.
But the Foundation needs some support from the local community to spread the Christmas cheer.
Drop off points across Salford and Greater Manchester have been set up for gift donations.
Presents could include books, arts and crafts, chocolates, toys, or anything that can bring a smile to a member of the community this Christmas.
Donations will be accepted from November 27 until December 8.
Locations accepting donations
- University Academy 92, M16 0PU – business hours excluding weekends
- Foundation 92, St James House, M6 5FW – business hours excluding weekends
- Hotel Football, M16 0SZ – Every day.
- 1ST Central Manchester – internal staff collection
- Kellogg’s Manchester – internal staff collection
- Kuits Solicitors, M3 2RD – business hours excluding weekends
- Transport for Greater Manchester – internal staff collection
- The Corn Exchange, M4 3TR – business hours excluding weekends
- Sport 92 – internal collection
Head of Foundation 92, Tom Hutton said: “Following the success of previous December to Remember Christmas campaigns, we are really pleased to be able to support local communities once again.
“It is fantastic to see so many businesses working together to support local communities in Greater Manchester.”
The Foundation 92 December to Remember initiative is aimed at individuals and families that are going through a hard time this winter, with the aim of spreading some Christmas cheer.
Launched in 2018, Foundation 92 focuses on supporting people to improve their lives through sport with an emphasis on physical and mental wellbeing.
Foundation 92’s partners on this project include Salford City FC, 1ST CENTRAL, Hotel Football, University Academy 92, Kuits Solicitors, Transport for Greater Manchester, Kellogg’s Manchester, The Corn Exchange, Roland Dransfield, and Sport 92.