Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is offering all businesses who are not currently Chamber members free access to a new initiative launched in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
The GM Business Community powered by the GM Chamber will allow non-members free access to the network and support of the largest Chamber of Commerce in the UK.
Lucy Mulligan, Head of Member Services and Patron Development at Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, said: “In these difficult times it is even more important that we support and listen to our Chamber members, but we also want to reach out to the wider business community across Greater Manchester.
“Businesses are facing a range of daunting issues from falling sales and orders to furloughing staff and switching to working from home. By offering them membership of the GM Business Community we are showing them they are not alone and can get help and support from the Chamber and its members.”
What will you get?
- Access to an exclusive online group where you can network with, connect with and support other GMBusiness Community participants.
- An update on the evolving situation, three times a week, with the most up to date and relevant information on support from the government, support from fellow members and access to ongoing news
- Access to our digital MyGMCR platform – a mobile app where you can connect with and direct message fellow business users – an online networking platform
- Access to any digital events hosted by the Chamber during this time
- Online training and free workforce development
- Access to International Trade Support – including an International Trade Readiness Assessment, one-to-one import/export strategy consultation and a FX consultation with Chamber partner AFEX
- Complimentary token to access one of our local networking events, free of charge – when we’re back (and we will be back) – we’ll connect you with our wider network and generate new contacts
Don’t forget, this means you’ll also be a part of the wider British Chambers of Commerce network (BCC). BCC is in continuous contact with central government, feeding back our issues and allowing us to be the real voice of business for the region.
What do you need to do? Complete this simple form: https://www.gmchamber.co.uk/covid-19-coronavirus/gm-business-community/