Sevilla host Manchester United on Thursday night in the second leg of their Europa League quarter-final. Sevilla, who have won six Europa League titles, is a team on a mission in Europe and knows exactly what it takes to win this competition. Man United also have a strong pedigree in Europe, holders of the UEFA Champions League Cup on three occasions. This game has all the hallmarks of another classic European night after a 2-2 draw from the first leg and a semi-final place up for grabs.
bet365, one of the world’s leading betting platforms globally, always wants its customers to have the best deals and promotions. With that in mind, they are offering a reward of £30 in bet credits when new customers place a £10 bet on Sevilla vs Manchester United.
This bet £10 get £30 offer can be claimed by placing a £10 qualifying sports bet on a selection at odds of at least 1/2 or greater which, once it has settled, will see you rewarded with £30 in bet credits.
Sevilla were not at their best this time last week, but lady luck fortuitously was on their side. Two late own goals after deflections off Tyrell Malacia and Harry Maguire meant they had rescued an undeserved draw late into injury time. Sevilla is experiencing their worst domestic season since their entry to La Liga in 2002, having scrambled to a 2-2 draw with Celta Vigo over the weekend, conceding late goals in the 89th and 93rd minute, respectively. However, Sevilla has more experience than any team in what success feels like in this competition.
Manchester United are still very much incandescent from their draw with Sevilla. United, who dominated the game last time out, are still reeling from the result and will be wondering how they haven’t taken a lead with them to Spain. To make matters worse, they will be without Bruno Fernandes, Marcus Rashford, Raphael Varane and Lisandro Martinez, which certainly won’t help their cause. United, who have been going well domestically, lying third in the Premier League at the time of writing, still have the opportunity to win a treble of cup competitions albeit.
How To Claim bet365 Offer
If you want to claim this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this week’s standout Champions League fixture. Following these steps, you can claim the offer in just a few minutes.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet.
- Add your selection/s to the bet slip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets.
As mentioned, this offer’s maximum free bet value is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10), and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents. You have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of the full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, and In-Play bets settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.