Bournemouth welcome Chelsea to the Vitality Stadium on Saturday afternoon in a meeting of two teams that are incredibly level on points in the Premier League table. Bournemouth have gone an incredible run to almost certainly guarantee their place in the top flight next season, while Chelsea’s dramatic freefall has now seen them go nine matches without a win in all competitions.
New customers at bet365 can claim £30 in free bets when they place a £10 bet on Bournemouth vs Chelsea this weekend. Continue on below to find out how to claim this excellent offer.
How to Claim bet365 Offer
If you are interested in claiming this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this weekend’s standout fixture of the Premier League weekend. You can claim the offer in just a matter of minutes by following these steps.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet
- Add your selection/s to the betslip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets
As mentioned previously, the maximum free bet value available from this particular offer is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
Bournemouth vs Chelsea Match Preview
Bournemouth have taken six points from their last three matches, but started off by losing 0-4 against West Ham. They responded by beating Southampton 0-1, and followed that up by impressively winning 4-1 against Leeds to pull even further away from the bottom three. In their last six Premier League home matches, Bournemouth have three wins alongside three defeats, scoring eight and conceding 12 goals.
Chelsea have endured a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show for. They were first beaten 0-2 by Real Madrid to be dumped out of the Champions League, before Brentford ran out 0-2 winners at Stamford Bridge. A third defeat on the trot followed against Arsenal, who cruised to a 3-1 win at the Emirates. Chelsea only have one win to show from their last six away games in the Premier League. In these six matches they drew twice and lost three times, as well as being outscored by eight goals to five.
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.